Minelab’s Excalibur metal detectors offers awesome depth and gold sensitivity. Clive James Clynick is the author of nine previous books and numerous articles.
In this detailed and informative book through Theory and Practice, Mr. Clynick instructs the reader on how to get better results with the Excalibur.
• how understanding BBS detectors can increase your treasure hunting accuracy and effectiveness.
• Tuning: the “Salt and Pepper” method.
• Understanding the Excalibur 11.
• Coil control methods for identifying targets.
• Audio tips and methods.
• Recognizing gold, alloys and foils.
• Top hunter “Gold-in water’s” high-power system.
• Using “ground noises” to identify targets.
• Gold and the discriminate control.
• Understanding “out-of-range” responses, “null-outs” and “returning” signals.
• High-accuracy “Reverse Hunting” with the Excalibur.
• Modifications, maintenance, basic repairs and troubleshooting.
• And Much More 120 Pages