- Level IV Ceramic/PE Composite Plate (B4C1114) 11”X14” Shooter's Cut
- Ballistic plate is constructed of a Ceramic/UHMWPE composite resulting in a lighter plate
- Material structure allows for a greater crack resistance over other ceramic plate designs
- Rated at level IV- capable of stopping .30 caliber AP and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort, and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Ideal for use in VISM Plate Carriers
- Dimensions: 11” X 14” X 1”
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Available in size: 10”X12”, 11”X14”, 6”X6”
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Vism Level IV Ceramic/PE Ballistic Plate - 11"X14" - Shooter's Cut
(You save )