- True closed bolt, single solenoid HPA cylinder replacemen
- Super easy to setup. Most people can just install and play with no FCU tuning needed
- Easy hop tuning do to its true closed bolt design
- Fixed volume dump chamber design
- Convertible from Electro-Pneumatic to fully Mechanical/Pneumatic with optional conversion kit
- Less "joule creep" than typical HPA engines
- Made in the USA
Due to its true closed bolt design the N7 is much more consistent in seating the BB in the bucking from shot to shot when compared to typical open bolt designs. The result is more consistent shot to shot velocity, tighter groupings and greater accuracy at range when compared to open bolt type engines.
Another unique feature of the N7 is that it uses a fixed volume, mechanically sealed, dump chamber. Rather than relying on solenoid dwell to control the volume of air used to propel the BB, the N7 fills an internal chamber at the pressure set by the users external supply regulator. When fired, this air chamber is mechanically sealed off from the supply and the chambers contents released down the barrel to propel the BB. This feature contributes to the N7's excellent shot to shot consistency, with no air wasted do to improper dwell settings.
The N7 is also super simple to set up. Since there is no poppet dwell to tune you just set your supply regulators output pressure to match the Joules required and you are good to go. The proper amount of air needed for each shot regardless of BB weight, barrel length or any other factor is all that is released.
Compatibility: M4 / Version 2 AEG receivers
Material: Aluminum alloy
Manufacturer: Redline Airsoft