For just $10.00, you can buy peace of mind that your airsoft gun
or airgun won't be a lemon!
To make sure your gun shoots right out of the box, our techs will:
- Remove your gun from its box and visually inspect it to verify there are no defects.
- Fire 10 shots.
- Confirm that the gun cocks reliably for all shots.
- Verify that the trigger functions reliably for all shots.
- Make sure your gun doesn't leak (PCP, gas & CO2 airguns and airsoft guns).
- List the air pressure used to shoot your gun (PCPs only).
- Sign & date a certificate stating when the test was performed.
- List the name and serial number of the tested gun on the certificate.
NOTE: Selecting this service may delay shipment by one business day
*It's normal for spring-powered airguns to have erratic velocities with the first 25-150 shots because factory lubricants burn off and cause a dieseling effect inside the compression chamber.