VFC Avalon Calibur Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun
The VFC Avalon Calibur Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun combines a high quality set of full metal external components with a set of upgraded internals. With an extendable QRS stock length adjustment can be set to any individual operator! The rifle comes with a 120 round Mid-Cap QRS magazine for a steady and consistent rate of fire. A metal flash hider can be screwed off for installation of a 14mm clockwise threaded silencer so barrel customization possible. Covered in tactical rails, the VFC Avalon Calibur Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun has plenty of space for all the accessories you might need on the battlefield. Dominate the opposition today with the VFC Avalon Calibur Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun.
Internals - Features and Benefits
- MOSFET. The most notable feature to the Avalon series is the MOSFET unit built into the gearbox, allowing players to run 11.1V LiPo batteries with no modifications out of the box.
- Quick Change Spring System. The Avalon series features a quick change spring system, allowing the user to change out their velocity spring to meet different field velocity requirements without taking the gearbox completely apart. For a player going between outdoor and indoor fields with different velocity rules, this is a very convenient feature.
- Ball Bearing Spring Guide. Incorporated into the Quick change spring system is a ball bearing spring guide. This improves the consistency of the guns velocity from shot to shot which provides a tighter grouping.
- Reinforced Piston and CNC Machined Piston Head. The stock piston in the Avalon utilizes a half steel rack of teeth, and the cylinder head is a CNC machined unit made of metal. Both of these upgrades provide higher long term reliability to the gun.
- CNC Machined Air Nozzle. The air nozzle in the Avalon series are a CNC machined unit, which will provide increased long term reliability.
- Ball Bearing Bushings. The Avalon series utilize a ball bearing system instead of a basic bushing option. This will provide better performance and increase long term reliability.
- Competition Vertical Trigger. The Avalon comes with an upgraded trigger compared to standard M4 models.
Externals – Features and Benefits
- Full Metal Externals. The Avalon series feature a full metal set of externals, providing a more solid and accurate feel to the rifle.
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch. The Avalon comes equipped with an ambidextrous selector switch allowing left handed users to adjust firing modes without any inconvenience.
- QRS Stock. The QRS stock features a pivot-locked butt plate, which allows for easy battery compartment access.
- Keymod Front End (Calibur). The Calibur comes equipped with a Keymod front end. Lighter and more compact than a quad rail front end, this keeps the gun from being front heavy. A short section of picatinny rail on all four sides of the front end on each of the sides allows users to mount standard tactical accessories.
Material: Metal Upper/Lower
Weight: 2297 g
Inner Barrel Length: 350mm
Firing Modes: Semi/Full Automatic
Trigger: MOSFET Electronic Trigger
Magazine: 120 Rounds
Battery and Charger NOT INCLUDED
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Be the first to review this product!