- Battle Rip - 65/35 Poly/ Cotton Ripstop
- Torse is Made with 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Knit Fabric
- Half-Zip with Loop Fastener for Nametape on Back of Collar
- Side Panel with Underarm Gusset for Enhanced Range of Motion
- Fully Articulated Elbow with External Elbow Pad Openings
- Double-Layer Stretch Shoulder with Shoulder Pad Pockets
- Vertical Zipper Pocket on Each Sleeve with Loop Fastener Patch
- Integrated Dual Cuff with Thumb Hole and Hook and Loop Fastener Tabs
- Left Sleeve has Dual-Layer Pen Pocket/Vertical Zipper Pocket
- Right Sleeve has Dual-Layer Zippered Pocket/Hook and Loop Flap Pocket
- Designed for High-Intensity Use and Movement
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Be the first to review this product!
Great Quality, Missing Key Points
Posted by Arthur on 11th Feb 2014
I've had this shirt for about 4 months now, and wear it for airsoft matches/ training workshops. 6 ft 175lbs with 32/32 (Med/Reg) ACU pants, I wear a (Med/Reg)combat shirt that fits perfectly.
- Excellent quality (stitching, resistance to fading, material, fit, Velcro).
- Numerous pockets for accessibility
- Warm torso material (layered = great for autumn + winter games, have yet to test in the spring + summer seasons)
- Fit is true to size
- (Big one for me) Sleeve openings aren't stretchy and small compared to the BDU shirts, therefore you can't roll up the sleeves... A problem in the warmer seasons
- Mandarin collar (when fully zipped) is high enough to cover your neck from your plate carrier, but can rub and really irritate the neck area
- Warm (stated above, but in warmer seasons it's a problem for apparent reasons)
Overall, a very good piece of gear to own (although a bit pricey for what you get). I did notice that it's a bit darker in colour than the Propper ACU Combat Pants that I bought in conjunction, but it isn't noticeable unless you know that you're looking for the difference in colour.
Since we can't upload photos for review, follow me on Instagram @_arthuryao for photos of the shirt in action.