New to Kissing Crane’s collection of phenomenal folding pocket knives, the Amber Bone Stiletto is a knife you will be proud to carry. It continues Kissing Crane's nearly 200-year tradition of excellence with its stunning amber bone handle and razor sharp, exquisitely etched 440 stainless steel blade. Classic brass bolsters add a touch of elegance and beautifully offset the charmingly rustic jigged bone. Carefully set in the rugged bone, a stately brass seal proclaims this handsome folder's authenticity with the iconic Kissing Crane logo and "Since 1834," both exquisitely embossed in the rich brass. The Amber Bone Stiletto also includes a certificate of authenticity, like all genuine Kissing Crane knives. When you purchase a Kissing Crane folder, you get more than just a pocket knife. You get the sharpest pocket knife on the market today, both in its carefully honed blade and famously classy look!
- Continues nearly 200-year tradition of excellence
- Razor sharp 4" 440 stainless steel blade
- Eye-catching "Stiletto" blade etchings
- Sturdy lockback for safety, stability
- Rustic jigged amber bone handle
- Elegant brass bolsters, liner, pins
- Closed length: 5"