- Full tang
- Nail puller built into handle
- Handle may be used as a pry bar
- Steel: 3Cr13, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Riveted glass-filled nylon scales, K-Texture™
- Blade length: 4.0 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall length: 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 oz. (902 g) (with sheath: 2 lbs. 3.5 oz., 1005 g)
Introducing the Seige—Kershaw's Own Tomahawk
Kershaw is proud to introduce our own tomahawk, the new Siege.
This powerful tool is adept at everything from obstacle removal and dynamic entry to opening crates. The hatchet head offers a durable edge. The back spike is designed for maximum penetration, while the pommel includes a nail-puller and a sturdy pry bar.
The Siege's steel provides strength, wear resistance, and durability; the black-oxide coating protects the blade. Riveted, glass-filled nylon scales with Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™ pattern offer a secure grip and handling comfort.
The Siege comes with its own sheath for storage and easy carrying.
- Model: K1073X
- Manufactured by: Kershaw