We have developed a system that does not require the use of pins or limiters. We didnt take our 30 round magazine and alter it we actually changed the internals to mimic a shorter 10 and 15 round magazine. The Patent Pending Hexmag True product line uses a riser and a shorter spring in place of our standard 30 round spring. Our system as shipped cannot be converted back to 30 rounds. Hexmag does not sell parts to convert our magazines to 10, 15 or 30 rounds due to state restrictions.
When we originally developed our True Riser we made an effort to incorporate storage in place of reduced capacity. After all why sell a product that is mostly empty space. Our riser system allows items to be wrapped around the riser and reinserted back into the magazine. The hexagon hole is not only a decorative feature but a place to secure line. So every Hexmag True 10 and 15 round magazine riser has some capacity for storage. Having the ability to carry around a short length of paracord is built right into the magazine. Hexmag 10 and 15 rd magazines are the magazines of choice for your survival gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant lightweight polymer construction
- True Riser System with true 10-round capacity that does not require additional limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Standard 30rd body looks natural in your AR rifle (compatible with most AR platforms and magazine pouches)
- Easy to disassemble for normal cleaning and maintenance
- True Riser system features storage space for small maintenance parts or survival gear
- Hexagon pattern offers a slip resistant grip surface
- High visibility anti-tilt follower
- Heavy duty steel spring
Material: Durable Crush / Impact Resistant Polymer
Compatibility: AR15 / M4 and other AR Compatible Rifle Systems (Not for Airsoft Use)