- Billet type AR-15 receiver replica treated with firearm grade external finish for ultimate realism
- EMG special edition fully-upgradeable quick spring change "eSilver Edge" gearbox
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
- FALKOR Fatty Free-Float 11.5 MLOK™ Handguard with 10.5 inch barrel
- Ambidextrous short throw safety selector, ambidextrous charging handle, and ambidextrous magazine catch
- Blast Cap muzzle break replicates real rifle model
- Electronic Trigger
FPS Range: 390-400
The wait is over. The new Blitz SBR represents the latest technical advancements in todays modern sporting rifles, boasting unparalleled control and reliability. The upper and lower receiver sets are precision machined in house to optimize operation addressing carrier-tilt and walk. When combined with the specially designed bolt carrier group and Blast Cap tunable muzzle break and mirrored ambidextrous controls, the Blitz represents a breakthrough in AR design, resulting in the most reliable SBR on the market. Each component is designed with the professional end user in mind and machined to aerospace tolerances in FALKORs Montana based headquarters.
The Falkor Blitz SBR from EMG starts with a metal upper and lower receiver unlike any other AEG on the market. With extensive tactical styling, this receiver is bar none. In addition to the unique styling of the Falkor, nearly every piece is ambidextrous including the magazine catch, bolt release, short throw fire selector and a Falkor Mach 15 Ambi-charging handle is also present to complete the high end look of this rifle. A Super Dynamic 3-Gun style straight trigger gives the operator a unique and fast trigger manipulation. The Flared Magwell grip features ridges on the front for operators who prefer a magwell style grip on their rifle. It should also be noted that the upper receiver sports a unique style that will set the look apart from every other M4 variant on the market. Moving onward you will find a flush top rail leading into FALKOR Fatty Free-Float 11.5 MLOK™ Handguard, allowing the end user to install any MLOK compatible accessories and rail segments. The furniture of the Falkor Blitz is also optimized for performance, modularity and comfort. A textured, slim profile motor grip paired with the Minimalist Stock not only completes the look of the rifle, but makes it an extremely comfortable piece to shoulder and field.
Internally the Falkor Blitz SBR features a reinforced gearbox that has been precisely polished and inspected to ensure a low thermal and frictional coefficient. 8mm stainless ball bearings, a smooth trigger, high heat contact switch, a ball bearing spring guide and a high quality steel gear set make the internals of the Falkor Blitz SBR match the outstanding externals of this rifle.
We all know those who like to say that any AR-15 platform rifle is just "another M4", go ahead and try to say that to the EMG Falkor Blitz SBR and you will most definitely run into some contention.
About the Silver Edge Gearbox:
- The APS Silver Edge gearbox is yet another step forward with improvement of the tried-and-true version 2 gearbox. APS took their Hybrid Electric Blowback gearbox design and improved upon it with some excellent key features. First and foremost they use an improved strength Grade 5 aluminum alloy for the gearbox shell material. They then fully polish the interior of the gearbox to a chrome-like finish, effectively reducing friction on the moving parts that contact the gearbox walls, such as the sides of the piston and the tappet plate. From there they deck the gearbox out with steel gears riding on 8mm stainless steel bearings, low-resistance wiring and trigger switch, and to top it all off a Quick-Change ball bearing spring guide allowing for easy spring changes in the future. All of these improvements net around a 15% increase in overall efficiency, when compared with standard Ver2 gearbox designs. What this means for the user is better battery life, smoother gearbox performance, and improved gearbox longevity.
Length: Collapsed 33.25-inches
Weight: 5.75 lbs
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 390~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, EMG Special Edition QD Spring Change Silver-Edge Gearbox. Fully Upgrade-able
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor.
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual