- Outer shell of durable 65% cotton / 35% polyester blend.
- Full length, 2-way, metal front zipper with pull tabs.
- Full length inner and outer wind flaps with strong, 7 button closure.
- High rise collar for added chin and neck protection.
- 2 diagonal bellows chest pockets with buttoned flaps.
- Roomy 3-piece sleeve with adjustable, buttoned cuffs.
- Inner drawstring waist.
- Roomy, detachable hood secures to parka with metal zipper, concealed by a triple buttoned flap.
- Wide, all-around peak with stiffener.
- Removable, insulated inner liner.
- Used Condition
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just arrived today..fantastic product, condition is super and the price is a bargoon and a half.. I am thrilled with the product..
This jacket fits massively, I'm a 5"11 185lbs male and this jacket and I bought a small-long and looks like im wearing a garbage bag on me. It's very warm though and for $20 you really can't go wrong. Even on the oversized fit I can still layer it up with a sweater to make it look a little more sizable to my body. I recommend sizing down for this jacket or keeping your measurements true to size and going for an oversized fit. Going on about the length it goes down to about just above the knees so I would recommend the long version to anyone over 6"3 for the jacket to hit your waist like a usual jacket would. Anyone under 6" go regular length or short unless of course you want to look like kayne west and rock massive oversized jackets, which there is nothing wrong about.
Got this a week ago using it non stop in -30 temp and still sweating, cane with no rips or missing buttons, the copper wire was all bent but I took it out and put a new rod in