If it weren't for the tiny polyester “care instructions” tag, you'd think Robert E. Lee himself flew this charmingly aged Confederate battle flag! Scoffing the modern world's advanced synthetics in favor of an all-natural, appropriately Southern textile, this old-school rebel banner is 100 percent cotton, and its warm, delicate patina is the result of gentle staining with another Southern classic - pure black tea. Sturdy metal grommets make it easy to fly on a flagpole, but its mellow weathering and versatile 3' x 5' dimensions also makes it well suited as stylish home/office decor or even as a field banner in Civil War reenactments. Regardless of where you adorn them, these vintage-looking stars and bars will look amazing and are a fantastic way to showcase your Southern pride and/or rebel spirit!
- Charmingly aged Confederate flag
- 100 percent cotton construction
- Gently tea-stained for warm patina
- Sturdy metal grommets for hanging
- Perfect for Civil War reenactments
- Vintage-looking home or office decor
- Versatile size - 3' x 5'