Shell Layer: A waterproof barrier designed to be worn over other levels in moderate to cold wet conditions alternating between freezing and thawing.
The GEN III Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Jacket and Trousers are designed for use in moderate to cold wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulative layers. NOTE: Sizing runs slightly larger to accommodate other layers.
Constructed with two-layer GORE-TEX® and seam-sealed throughout, the Jacket and Trousers provide an outstanding light-weight, completely waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. Level VI also incorporates near infrared signature reduction technology further enhancing soldier survivability.
GEN III Extreme Cold / Wet Weather Rain Jacket Features:
- Durable Ripstop Nylon
- Wind Proof, Water Proof, Breathable Material
- Taped Seams
- Non-Freezing Two Way Zipper
- Double Storm Flap (Inner Zipper, Outer Velcro Type Closure)
- Over sized Visored Attached Hood with Velcro Type Tab for Back Adjustability
- Elastic Cord-Lock Tunnel in the Front to Tighten Hood
- Insignia/Badge Loop in Front
- Elastic Cuffed Sleeves with Velcro Type Tab for Adjustability
- Hideaway Collar for Hood Storage
- 2 Large Pass-Thru Zippered Front Middle Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Drawstring
- Lightweight, Easy to Pack
- Level VI Extreme Wet/Cold Weather
- Color: Multi Cam
- Genuine U.S. Military Issue
- Made in the U.S.A.
New in bag.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Be the first to review this product!