PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: NEW IN ORIGINAL CRATE
The medium (18′ X 36′) MGPTS is a pole supported, modular military tent that incorporates the latest design, and manufacturing technologies providing the user with a multi purpose weatherproof shelter for any environment.The medium Modular General Purpose Tent System is ideal for disaster relief efforts and emergency shelters.
This MGPTS has been deployed in earthquake relief efforts and tent camp building. The Modular GP Tent System utilizes tensioned fabric to create a structure which distributes wind, rain, and snow loads from the fabric directly to the support system. The MGPTS tents design distributes loads efficiently with lighter support systems than conventional tents.
The MGPTS serves as billeting, command and control, unit supply and field services shelters. The modular design consists of one type end, and intermediate sections, one type side pole and one type center pole. The system is 18 feet wide, and it can be extended indefinitely by adding 18 foot intermediate sections.
The medium MGPTS is 18 feet wide, 36 feet long, and weighs 795 lbs. It has 648-square-feet of floor space. Estimated setup time is 36 minutes, and this tent can easily be assembled by a limited amount of manpower- four people max. The medium MGPTS tent can be extended indefinitely by adding 18-feet of intermediate sections. New in Crate. Tan in Color.
Specifications and Features:
- 2 End sections, 9’
- 1 Intermediate section, 18’
- 10 Pole side w/guy line assemblies.
- 2 Pole side w/guy line assemblies.
- 3 Pole “Y” adjustable.
- 1 Bag fabric end section.
- 1 Bag, end pole.
- 1 Bag mid pole.
- 2 End sections, 9′
- This tent requires:
- 24 stakes 36″
- 36 stakes 12″
- Does not require ladders, vehicles or tools (except for stake installation).
- Will not pool water and will withstand a minimum of one inch per hour for a period of three hours and wind blown rain at horizontal wind speeds of 35 mph.
- Is not affected by ambient humidity between 0 and 100% relative humidity.
- Can be assembled in winds of 25 mph, when fully erected withstands a steady wind of 55 mph for 30 minutes and wind gusts of 65 mph in three second durations from any direction.
- Passes test load of 10 lbs. per square foot for 12 hours Sunlight.
- Withstands exposure to direct sunlight for 18 months and tolerates temperatures up to 160°F.
CORRECT SHIPPING COSTS ON THIS ITEM WILL BE E-MAILED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY AFTER WE ARE FINISHED PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed
Eagle Industries USMC FILBE MOLLE Complete Backpack System Set - NEW
$1,499.99$999.99 SHOP NOW